Information for our guests
for the season 2020
We offer security, joy and enjoyment through wide space!
All inclusive for our guests, approx. 10 sqm per room in the dining room, around the hotel 6,000 sqm, private beach with 20,000 sqm, book safely!
Dear guests, dear friends!
We look forward to summer with confidence and courage!
Live comfortably, the finest dishes - homemade from the best products - plus golfing, cycling, jogging, swimming, walking, hiking, relaxing ... meets wide space, hygiene and distance from others - at will. With us, every guest has a lot of freedom - in a protected area!
To make absolutely sure that you and your loved ones are in good hands during your stay with us:
- All measures proposed by the Ministry of Health are implemented in full
- Our strict hygiene standards have been expanded
- In addition, the size of our facilities allows each guest to create that extra space that corresponds to their personal well-being
- We ask in your own interest to think about these measures and thank you in advance for your support.
See you soon at the All In Hotel Zanker, The Maier-Zanker family and their pampering team
Inquiries, bookings, flexible changes, cancellation
Holiday hotline at +43 4246 7780 -
The All In Hotel Zanker opens on June 13, 2020
If you have any questions or concerns about a booking,
We are currently happy to assist you from Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. by email or phone.
We offer customized for new bookings Cancellation policy and travel cancellation insurance.
All cancellations caused by COVID-19 can be rebooked flexibly and stress-free.
Scope of operations
All offers in the Hotel Zanker are still available.
Measures by the federal government could only be entered in certain areas if special safety and hygiene measures were observed.
We ask for your understanding and point out that such restrictions do not give rise to warranty claims, in particular not to a price reduction or contract withdrawal.
Indoor swimming pool / sauna / steam bath
A transmission of viruses via the bath water is considered unlikely.
Sauna strengthens the body's defenses and is a real fountain of youth, but we will refrain from infusions for the time being.
We pay particular attention to the correct distance in the sauna and pool and are considering a reorganization in the direction of "private sauna" upon reservation.
Tip: Use our extensive park and lawn, or our 20,000 square meter beach.
Culinary & service
Our kitchen & service team will spoil you with fine cuisine as usual.
Due to the size of our restaurants, you can fully enjoy the food on offer in our buffet landscape.
Steps we take
In accordance with the measures and in connection with the official guidelines, we take the following steps:
- CLEANING AND DESINFECTION It is believed that the primary route of transmission of the COVID-19 virus is via breath droplets, which are spread from an infected person through coughing or sneezing to susceptible close contact within approximately 1-2 m.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are our quality promise to you and our employees and have top priority.
- According to sophisticated cleaning and disinfection plans, the entire hotel is looked after. These include one Significant increase in the frequency of cleaning frequently touched surfaces, e.g. Handrails, tables, lift buttons, doorknobs, telephones ... using virucidal materials that are also approved by the environmental protection agency. ·
- Our employees in direct contact with guests wear face masks / visors and disinfect and clean their hands regularly. ·
- Placement of additional dispensers of hand disinfectants at the workplace and in the lounge areas for guests, as well as in front of the buffet landscape.
STAY HEALTHY & REDUCE SPREAD
To protect against special contagion, we urge guests and team members to:
- Isolate yourself and call the hotel immediately if you develop a fever (38 ° C or higher), start to feel feverish, or develop other symptoms or symptoms.
- Cover cough and sneeze with a handkerchief or elbow.
- Dispose of used wipes in a disposable container or trash can immediately. ·
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not immediately available, you can use the hand sanitizer provided until soap and water are available.
Update 7th of September 2020