"All-Inclusive" - Culinary
The culinary week - every day a pleasure.
We start the day with a richly prepared breakfast buffet of regional delicacies. For afternoon snack you will also enjoy our cake buffet and in the evening you can choose from our creatively staged gourmet menus.
Refined starters, delicious soups and a choice of three main courses. Delicious fish, hearty beef, pork, chicken or vegetarian sunk food and seductive dessert creations. Crisp fresh salads are available at the salad bar. The traditional kitchen plays the main role, exotic sets accents. We will serve you a colorful selection of drinks from our "All - Inclusive" offer.
On Sunday we invite you to a gala dinner - the culinary highlight you will experience on Thursday at our "Carinthian delicacy evening" with live music.
If possible we take care of diets and allergies, please let us know before your arrive.
An extensive breakfast gives us strength and energy, everything we need for a successful holiday. Therefore we are happy to serve you:
- special children's menus
- Coffee Hag, malt coffee, filter coffee from Segafredo
- Cocoa and various kinds of tea
- freshly baked bread like farmhouse bread, carrot bread, three-grain bread, ...
- daily fresh rolls and Kornspitz
- Farmhouse bread from local farms. "BIO" = organic food.
- soft-boiled eggs from the "Pilgramhof". "BIO" = organic food.
- Jams, honey and jam
- Cornflakes, smacks, chocos, cereals, nuts, cereals
- Milk, natural yoghurt, fruit yoghurt
- fresh fruits and vegetables and mixed varieties of compote
- mixed sausage slices
- Cut cheese like Drau Valley, Emmentaler, Jerome
- Soft cheese like brie, nutrambolt, herb rollino
- several times a week warm delicacies from the chafing dish such as scrambled eggs, fried bacon, vegetables, sausages
- Champagne breakfast on Sunday
- as well as sweet pieces and sweets
Breakfast a la carte
€ 16,00 per adult over 16 years
€ 10,00 for every child of 6-15 years
€ 5,00 for every 1 child of 3-5 years
Children from 0-2 years are free.
Culinary delights for hotel guests, locals and every holiday guest.
Table reservation and choice of menu are gladly accepted until 12.00 o'clock the same day at the hotel reception.
Our menus vary daily. For information on price and the current election menus, our team at the front desk will be happy to help.
Every Thursday at Hotel Zanker the theme night with live music takes place. A real culinary delight, no matter whether "Carinthian delicacy", "Grill", or Mediterranean "Alpe Adria evening".
On Sundays we spoil you with a 6 course gala menu.
€ 29,00 for the standard menu
€ 34,00 for the Sunday gala dinner
€ 39,00 for the theme evening on Thursday with live music
Children's Menu € 19,00
Quality is important to us, so we pay attention to the origin of our products. An overview of our regular suppliers can be found below.
Wech supplies farmers with chicks and feed (non-GMO) in order to always offer optimal and consistent quality. The Hendl with farm warranty.
There are several years of successful cooperation with Fritz Krainer from Gummern. The best quality - directly from the neighboring Drautal.
From the Andreas Hofer field at the lake.
- Breakfast organic bread
In Kaning-Schwarzwald ob Radenthein wheat and rye flourish for our organic farmhouse bread. With much love, without any additives, baked by organic farmer Sonja Pontasch.
We receive organic eggs from ground and free range from the Haas family of the Pilgramhof in Friesach.
Quality, freshness and sustainability. The "Carinthian Milk" guarantees this with the strictest testing criteria and forward-looking action. The farmers make a significant contribution to the health of our environment.