Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That's why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal information.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data be processed lawfully, in good faith and in a manner that is reasonable for the data subject ("lawfulness, fairness, transparency"). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement:
1. Personal data
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the "data subject"); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
"Processing" means anyone, with or without the help of automated procedures, performed procedures or any such series of operations related to personal data such as collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying , the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. Restriction of processing
"Restriction of processing" is the marking of personal data stored with the aim of limiting its future processing.
"Profiling" means any kind of automated processing of personal data which consists in using that personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of that natural person.
"Pseudonymisation" means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data can not be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. File system
"File system" means any structured collection of personal data accessible by specific criteria, whether that collection is centralized, decentralized or organized according to functional or geographical considerations.
"Responsible person" means a natural or legal person, public authority or institution that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by union law or the law of the member states, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for under union or national law.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, institution that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
"Third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority or institution other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
A "consent" of the data subject is any expression of will voluntarily given in a specific, unequivocal and unambiguous manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act that indicates to the data subject that they are involved in the processing of the data subject personal data.
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing may, in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. a - f GDPR in particular:
a. The data subject has given his consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes;
b. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual actions, which are carried out at the request of the data subject;
c. Processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
d. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
e. The processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
f. Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data do not prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is e.g. name, address, e-mail address, phone number, user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or using our contact form, we will store the information you have provided (e-mail address, name and telephone number) to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted, if legal storage obligations exist. We will not share this information without your consent.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (a.)
- Persistent cookies (see b.)
a. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
c. You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and
e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Undertow. "Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website on which you are currently located. Please note that disabling cookies may not enable you to use all features of this website.
More features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Our offer is basically for adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians.
Rights of the person concerned
In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, via this form on the website, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the analysis, we link the above-mentioned data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data are collected exclusively pseudonymised, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(6) We use an external service provider for sending newsletters. Separate order data processing has been entered into with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data. Currently we work together with the following service provider:
Markplatz 16, 2320 Perchtoldsdorf
The following data is transmitted:
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. for GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under paragraph "Collection of personal data when visiting our website" of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
Data processing by Seekda
We use external service providers (processors) f. e. for the shipment of goods, newsletters or payment transactions. Separate order data processing has been entered into with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work together with the following service providers:
- [ tlog ] :: Tripold-Lobner OG
You can reach us under the following contact detail
Karin und Gerhard Maier-Zanker
phone: +43 4246 7780
fax: +43 4246 7384
Seefeldstraße 30, 9873 Döbriach / Millstätter See